Major League Rugby is hiring for an Operations Executive to work closely with players and the competition. Please review the qualifications below and submit resumes to email@example.com.
- Generating, recording and tracking all player contract documentation.
- Tracking, managing, and documenting player movement and associated processes.
- Documenting existing contract processes and identifying areas to improve.
- Coordinating and communicating with teams on all player related initiatives.
- Assisting with execution of payroll.
- Managing game day rosters, stats, and video uploads.
- Managing logistics for MLR referees including travel and accommodation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail and high degree of organization.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple parties – players, teams, and management.
- Effective and timely communication to all stakeholders.
- Comfortable with new technologies/software – preferred experience with WordPress.
- Willingness to learn and research as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or similar work experience required.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role/industry.
- Presence in an MLR team city preferred.
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kickoff Podcast ft. Jessamyn McIntyre
MLR Launches Start Dates and Jessamyn McIntyre talks Seattle Sports...
Life Off the Pitch with NOLA Gold’s Malcolm May
In a series of features, Major League Rugby is taking...
Rugby Canada Announce Rob Howley as Senior Assistance Coach of National Men’s XV Program
September 23, 2020 (Langford, BC) – Rugby Canada, in...
Major League Rugby Releases 2021 Season Launch, Championship Date
DALLAS (September 22, 2020) --- In advance of its fourth...
Life Off the Pitch with Free Jacks’ Oliver Engelhart
In a new series of features, Major League Rugby is...